The City of Martinsburg now allows online bill payment.
Things to keep in mind:
- Incomplete or inaccurate data may delay your payment. Double check your account number and payment amount.
- If your water service has been terminated, DO NOT PAY ONLINE. Please contact the City Hall at 304-264-2131 to discuss other payment options.
- If you have received a termination notice you may pay online only if you are paying prior to the termination date on your notice. Paying online on or after the termination date may result in service termination and additional fees. Phone City Hall to discuss other payment options.
- Payments made after 4:30 PM will be posted and credited the next business day.
- The City of Martinsburg will not reverse any penalties for payments received after 4:30 on the due date, in the instance of operator error, declined transactions, the inability to access the payment portal or for any other issues.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3rd party vendor fee, further details available when payment is processed.
- The maximum amount per transaction is $200.00. For amounts over $200 divide into smaller transactions. The convenience fee is charged PER TRANSACTION.
- Parking Customers–Do not pay online if your car has been booted or is in danger of being booted.