Map Amendments

Application for amendment of the Zoning Map may be made only by a governmental agency, including the City Council and the Planning Commission, or by a person or persons with a financial, contractual, or proprietary interest in fifty percent (50%) or more of the area included in the application. A map amendment application may be for a more or less intensive use and shall cover a single contiguous area, all portions of which are proposed to be classified in one district.

Map Amendment applications are subject to a public hearing, after which the Planning Commission will forward a recommendation to the City Council, which shall dismiss the application, or approve it by Ordinance within sixty (60) days of the original hearing, unless time is extended by Resolution.

Map Amendment Application

Planning Commission Deadlines 2020